ITS NOT ABOUT THE SCALE, BUT...

I bought a new scale online, which was delivered with my groceries today. After completing a 59min trampoline session (the first half wearing ankle weights), I weighed myself and found I'd lost 2kgs! Wow. I'm really chuffed because I've been careful this holiday season, avoiding everything in the biscuit, cake, pudding line – even on Christmas day.

What's interesting is how PMS can make you feel headache-y and heavy, off-colour and generally not like your usual self; and you aren't actually any bigger than before. 

Anyhow, this has set me on a new and positive track. I'm aim to lose 3kgs over the next 3 months (very doable, I think); and then the last 2.5 over April and May. This means, by June (the start of winter in the southern hemisphere), I should be at *goal weight*.

Waist circumference 03-Jan-2023: 82cm/32inches


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SP0TLIGHT 0N GH0STING

DEFINE: "RISK"