WHEN H0ME B0DIES VENTURE 0UT

Some days you just get the sense that you shouldn't head out. Today was one of those days.

My son wanted to draw and build numerous lego constructions; and I wanted to finish the household chores and knock myself out with online high-intensity interval (hiit) training.

But we had plans; plus it was our turn to head out, rather than friends coming our way. The bonus? My son got to play with the perfect Alsatian pup, and I had the opportunity for coffee and a chat with my female bestie.

En route, I messaged my Joburg "mom", telling her I'd figured out the reason for my post-op anxiety – traffic noise. It really makes sense when you consider that I last went under general anaesthetic at age 19, after breaking both legs in a car accident on a busy main road (I was cycling to a fitness class at the time). 

My solution, in terms of walking routes, has been to find the below: a soothing, nature-heavy route with limited cars passing, if any. #boermaaknplan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS NOT ABOUT THE SCALE, BUT...

SP0TLIGHT 0N GH0STING

DEFINE: "RISK"