TIME TO BLOG

One of the incredible things about being on leave, is that there's time to blog – and also write social media posts on behalf of my own business, TextBOX Conceptual; rather than what I do (and find very rewarding, let me add) between 9 Jan and 19 December every year: which is writing on behalf of my clients. 

The other thing that I get to do 1, 2, 3 times a day, if I choose, is to exercise – my preferred pastime! Today, thus far, I've done a 30min HIIT session and swum about in the aqua pool with my son for at least 50min – which included a really awesome massage between the shoulder blades, c/o of incoming hot-water jets. Perhaps I'll chill for the rest of today.

But before I get more heavily into my own holiday writing/exercising/chilling regime, here are two recent SEO pieces of ours written on behalf of Executive Placements:

https://web.asu.edu/jmike/5-ways-ace-your-first-professional-job-search
https://blogs.oregonstate.edu/piperde/2022/12/19/four-international-trends-affecting-hiring-practices

They're aimed at new graduates. Hope you find them useful. ;-)












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS NOT ABOUT THE SCALE, BUT...

SP0TLIGHT 0N GH0STING

DEFINE: "RISK"